- We believe that the Bible is a revelation from God; the inspired and infallible Word of God and carries the authority of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His atoning death; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of
the father; and in His future return to earth with power and glory (Luke 1:26-38; Matthew 1:20-21; John 1:1-3, 14, 29-34; Colossians 1:15-18; Revelation 1:8; Matthew 28:18).
- We believe that the only means of redemption of man from sin is through repentance and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the only Way to the Father (John 14:6).
- We believe in the atoning sacrifice and the redemptive works of Christ for the salvation of mankind (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe in the baptism in water by immersion as a public confession of our belonging to Christ (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 8:38-39).
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit. It is the receiving of power from on high as promised to everyone who believes and enables him to operate in the fullness of the blessings of the
Gospel (Acts 1:4-8).
- We believe in the partaking of the Lord's Supper, otherwise called the Breaking of the Bread by the early believers of Christ. Those who partake do so because they have entered into communion
with the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 10:16-17).
- We believe in the giving of tithes and offerings to meet the material needs of the Lord's ministry (Malachi 3:10) and to bless God's people materially (Malachi 3:10-12; 2 Corinthians 9:6; Luke
6:38; Matthew 23:23; Luke 11:42).
- We believe in the blessed hope - the rapture of the genuine believers at Christ's coming (Titus 2:13).
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth together with the saints to reign and put down rebellion (Mat. 24:3, 27-51; 25:31-46; Rev. 19:11-21).